Download the Mahr Marsurf XC 20 by using the link below:
Mahr MarSurf XC 20
MarSurf XC 20 is the top contour system of Mahr.
The system offers with the optimal measuring equipment the highest measuring performance.
MarSurf XC 20 controlls the drive units PCV as well as the measuring stand ST 500 or ST 750. The MarSurf measuring stations combine outstanding instruments with patented ideas
Mahr MarSurf XC 20 Features:
- The evaluation software MarSurf XC 20 MarWin.
- password-protected user login
- different user rights available
- performing nominal/actual comparisons
- nominal/ actual comparison b
- importing profile data, e.g. DXF files
- automatic program runs
- High-performance software for measuring and evaluating contour profiles
- Easy-to-operate user interface
- Insertion of best-fit circles
- Regression straight line and best-fit circle from segments
- Maximum and minimum point
- Teach-in programming and many other features
PCV 200 drive unit
- Universal application
- Rugged, compact, lightweight design for shop floor use
- Tracing length of up to 200 mm (7.87 in), measuring range of 50 mm (1.969 in)
- Special features of the PCV 200 drive unit
- Automatic lowering and lifting of the tracing arm with programmable speed
- Measuring force from 2 mN to 120 mN (.556 mozf to 33.36 mozf)
- Quick positioning
- Patented armfixture allows reproducible change of tracers without tools.
- Collision protection
- Rigid design and unique material provide highly dynamic construction
- Programmable measuring routines including lowering, lifting, and positioning of the tracing arm, and selectable measuring speeds
- Drive unit controlled completely by MarSurf XC 20