Click below to enlarge the Mark-10 90 degree peel test fixture technical specifications:
Mark-10 90 Degree Peel Fixture (G1045)
Mark-10 90 degree pull fixture. This fixture is designed for applications in the packaging and food and beverage industries. Typical applications include the testing of adhesives, films, and packaging, such as foil seals found on yogurt containers, juice containers, and others. A large flat working table with mounting holes accommodates a range of sample sizes. As the test stand crosshead moves vertically, the table moves horizontally, maintaining a 90° angle between the table and the direction of pull. The table is connected to the crosshead via a cable. A unique limit switch option is available for motorized test stands to prevent cable breakage due to excessive movement.
The G1045 is shown in a typical 90° peel test for a strip of adhesive tape. The fixture is mounted on an ESM301 motorized test stand with optional limit switch, digital force gauge, and G1008 film & paper grip.
Mark-10 90 Degree Peel Fixture Features:
- Maintains 90° angle between the table and the direction of pull
- Large working area with threaded mounting holes
- Rugged design
- Maximum peel force: 5 lbF (25 N)
- Maximum table travel: 8.2 in (210 mm)
- Compatible with the following test stands: ESM, ESM301, ES30. Recommended for use with a motorized test stand. Includes mounting hardware for these stands.