Mark-10 Digital Force Gage Series 4:
- Accuracy: ±0.2% of full scale
- Sampling rate: 3,000 Hz
- Power: AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, gauge shuts off automatically when power is too low.
- Battery Life: Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use
- Measurement units: lbF, ozF, gF, kgF, N, kN, mN (depending on model)
- Outputs: USB / RS-232: Configurable up to 115,200 b
Download the Mark-10 Digital Force Gage Series 4 product literature using the link below:
Mark-10 Series 4 Digital Force Gauges
MESUR gage is a measuring and analysis program designed to expand the functionality of force and torque measuring instruments.
MESUR gage captures readings from any force or torque gauge with RS-232 output and displays data in tabular and graphical formats. Load data can be graphed versus time or distance, particularly useful for such applications as spring testing and tensile testing. The program includes a set of tools to analyze test results, including statistical calculations, quick data export to Microsoft Excel, customizable reports, pass/fail indicators, and many others. Test setups and sequences are customizable and can be saved and recalled. The user can program test start and stop conditions, including load, time, distance, and sample break.