Mitutoyo Series 565 Gage Block Comparators Features:
GBCD-100A – Automatic Type Comparator with Dual Gage Heads
- The GBCD-100A Automatic Gage Block Comparator is an easy-to-operate dualhead type gage block inspecting system. It automatically compares workpieces with a standard gage block and determines accuracies of such as central length, maximum length, minimum length, and parallelism through the operation of an optional personal computer.
- Standard Accessories: GBPAK-A (software)
GBCD-250 – Manual Type Comparator with Dual Gage Heads
- Gage blocks between 0.1mm and 250mm can be easily compared with the standard gage block on the GBCD-250.
- The differential dual gaging heads assure the operator of a high-accuracy measurement with ease of use.
Mitutoyo Series 565 Gage Block Comparators Technical Specifications:
Download the Mitutoyo Series 565 Gage Block Comparators product information using the link below:
Mitutoyo Gage Block Comparators
Optional Accessories for the GBCD-100A:
- 962723: Gage block set for probe calibration
- 962764: Gage block holder for probe calibration
- 611615-02: 5mm gage block (glade 0) for origin setting
- 243989: Auxiliary stage (size: 360 x 253mm)
- 218-007: Work bench
Optional Accessories for the GBCD-250:
- 962723: Gage head calibration kit
- 02ASD130: Square gage block holder kit
- 02ASF040: Heat protection shield
- 02ASD100: Gage block set for accuracy inspection
- PC System
- 02ASG610A: GBPAK-M*
- *Included: Software
- Foot Switch (937179T)
- MUX-10F (264-002A)
- Connecting cable (936937)
Call 866-9945-5742 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing & more information.