Nikon CMM Manager Software Features:
Fully Integrated Measurement System
- Task oriented working environment with intuitive interface design, easy to learn and easy to use.
- Simple Walk up measurement for quick dimension check
- One-click automatic CAD-measure
- Collision-free CAD-teach
- Virtual simulation and real-time verification
- Best-fit analysis for improved inspection accuracy
Advanced Path Planning
- Automatic probing angle selection
- Collision detection and collision avoidance
- Inspection path optimization
- Automatic Tip Calibration
Powerful Alignment Tools
- Iterative datum alignment to improve the accuracy and repeatability of the alignment results for datum points distributed on prismatic surfaces as well as free-form sculptured surfaces
- CAD alignment for free-form surfaces
- 3-2-1 alignment for prismatic datum features
Reverse Engineering Support
- Actual measured data exported to CAD can be used to take your reverse engineering application to new heights of efficiency and accuracy.
- Exporting actual measured data to an IGES, DXF or ASCII file format
Available Software Options
- Standard Version Allows CAD Import and Export
- Lite Version allows CAD Export only
- Native CAD Import allows import of Pro-E, SolidWorks, CATIA, UG, etc.
- Gear module
- Vision module
CMM-manager supports tactile measurements using both manual and CNC CMMs as well as portable CMMs, such as an articulated arm and a K-Series Optical CMM. It is a highly intuitive and easy-to-use metrology software for inspection tasks at the shop floor covering a wide range of measurement volumes.
Renishaw PH20 Probing- supports triples CMM productivity
PH20 probe head support in CMM-Manager for Windows 7 drives fast, infinite, rotary positioning for high-speed point measurement with minimum CMM movement. The probe head brings five-axis inspection capability to smaller CMMs by optimizing the working volume
of the measurement platform, increasing touch-trigger CMM inspection throughput up to three times.
for example, the operator simply drags the appropriate item from the report database tree to the graphics report window. The software automatically generates inspection reports that serve as digital communication tools, graphically highlighting critical dimensions and point deviations.
Extend measurement volume for portable measurement. In case the workpiece exceeds the available working volume, CMM-Manager supports moving or flipping the work piece during the measurement process. This function enables a portable arm operator to measure workpieces larger than the working volume of the measurement system.