Starrett Dial Indicator Groove Gage 1175 Series Features:
- The movable, sensitive gaging contact has a 1/2″ (12.7mm) retractable range and transfers the measurement through a linear, friction-free transfer mechanism to the dial indicator.
- The lower reference jaw is fixed and supports the entire weight of the gage and
the operator’s hands, thus preventing incorrect gaging pressure and false readings.
- The reference jaw can be mounted in two positions on the range adjusting bar.
- The bar itself is also adjustable for greater or lesser range. A fine adjustment screw and a lock are also provided.
- 9.5-150mm Range with 81-181-624J Indicator in Case A fine adjustment screw and a lock are also provided.