Starrett HD400 Bench Top Horizontal Optical Comparator Features:
- Fully usable 16” diameter screen with overlay clips.
- Digital protractor for accurate angular measurements (1 minute resolutions) via Q axis on readout.
- Hard anodized aluminum top plate with cast iron intermediate and base plates
- 22-lb.load capacity with negligible deflection and 110 lb. maximum capacity.
- 16” horizontal travel by manual fine adjustment with quick release mechanism and 15° work stage helix adjustment.
- 6” vertical travel.
- 2” focus travel.
- 24V, 150W profile illumination
- 24V, 250W fiber optic surface illumination
- Dual lens mount with quick action lens change (lens not included).
- Single lens collimating condenser with yellow/green filter and provision to mount further accessories.
- Measurement by means of a linear encoder (glass scale) on both X and Y axes
Starrett HD400 Optical comparator With Quadra-Chek Digital Readout-
- HD400-221: Comparator utilizes compact and precise digital readout for X, Y and Q measurements. Ideal for displaying linear and angular dimensions. Capable of absolute/incremental measuring, “Q” axis reads out in angular coordinates, readout is equipped with RS232 port for communication to a PC, printers can be setup via the USB Port. An optional footswitch is available. Also includes the ability to measure 2D features such as diameters, radius, angle, lines and point features. Part skewing makes setting up quick and easy. Programs can be recorded to speed up the measurement of multiple parts.
- HD400-221E: All the features of the HD400-221 with added Optical Edge Detection
- HD400-5215-CNC: PC based metrology software for measuring XY and Q axis. Equipped with features such as Part Graphics, Import/Export from CAD, Reverse Engineering, Teach mode for measuring large numbers of the same part, Optical Edge detection and CNC. Computer and monitor cart included.
Starrett HD400 Optical comparator With With MetLogix Metrology Software-Touch tablet PC-
- HD400-M2: Optical projector includes the ability to measure 2D features such as diameters, radius, angle, lines and point features. M2 software provides an interactive 2D part view and part skewing for easy setup. Programs can be recorded to speed up the measurement of multiple parts.
- HD400-M2E: All the features of the HD400-M2 with added Optical Edge Detection.
- HD400-M2E-CNC: All the features of the HD400-M2E with CNC added.
- HD400-M3E-VED-OV2: Offers all the features of an Optical Comparator with the added bonus of a Vision Machine. The OV2 attachment with the M3 software allows the user the best of both worlds. Optical AND Video Edge Detection removes operator variability and increases measurement accuracy. The M3 software utilizes a touch screen PC with one touch measurement capability. The M3 software also offers image archiving along with part and image annotation. Computer and monitor cart included.
- HD400-M3E-VED-OV2-CNC: All the features of the HD400-M3E-VED-OV2 with CNC added
See Resources for more information.