Download the HF750 Horizontal Floor Standing Optical Comparator product information using the link below:
Starrett HF750 Horizontal Floor Standing Optical Comparator
The HF750 horizontal floor standing optical comparator has an extra large 30″ screen, 12″ X-axis (16 optional) and 8″ Y-Axis motorized travel (CNC control optional), lens turret with 3 lens capacity, Q-axis digital protractor with angular measurements to 1′ resolution, your choice of powerful Quadra-Chek or MetLogix software control systems, canopy and curtains. A time tested, cost effective, solution for non-contact measurement. They are simple to use, yet have excellent capacity and performance to satisfy an exceptionally wide range of dimensional inspection applications and complex measuring requirements. At the heart of these systems are precision optics, superb lighting and a highly accurate workstage which combine to ensure bright, sharp images and exceptional accuracy. Horizontal models work well with parts that need to be fixtured, held in a vice, or on centers.
See below for model specifications.
Call 866-9945-5742 or email: email@example.com for pricing and more information.
Starrett HF750 Horizontal Floor Standing Optical Comparator Features:
- Fully usable 30 diameter screen with overlay clips and electronicdigital protractor reading to one minute of arc.
- Heavy-duty corrosion and scratchproof nickel-plated precision workstage with 25 x 9 top plate.
- Two-axis power drive via joystick and variable speed controls for fineadjust.
- 110 lb. load capacity with negligible deflection and 330 lb. maximumcapacity.
- 12 horizontal travel.
- 8 vertical travel.
- 3 focus travel.
- 12V, 100W surface illumination
- 24V, 150W profile illumination
- Projection lens turret with three lens capacity (lenses not included)
- Turret mounted condenser system (lenses not included) andyellow/green filter with provision to mount further accessories for high and low magnification.
- Erect image
- Full canopy and curtains
- Measurement by means of a linear encoder (glass scale) on both X and Y axes.
- Optional fully automatic CNC control
Starrett HF750 Optical Comparator With Quadra-Chek Digital Readout-
- HF750-221: Comparator utilizes compact and precise digital readout for X, Y and Q measurements. Ideal for displaying linear and angular dimensions - capable of absolute/incremental measuring, “Q axis reads out in Angular coordinates, Readout is equipped with RS232 port for communication to a PC, and printers can be setup via the USB Port. Includes the ability to measure 2D features such as diameters, radius, angle, lines and point features. Part skewing makes setting up quick and easy. Programs can be recorded to speed up the measurement of multiple parts. An optional Footswitch is available.
- HF750-221E: All the features of the HF750-221 with added Optical Edge Detection
- HF750-5215-CNC: PC based metrology software for measuring XY and Q axis. Equipped with features such as Part
- Graphics, Import/Export from CAD, Reverse Engineering, Teach mode for measuring large numbers of the
- same part, Optical Edge detection and CNC. Computer and monitor cart included.
Starrett HF750 Optical Comparator With MetLogix Metrology Software-Touch Tablet PC-
- HF750-M2: includes the ability to measure 2D features such as diameters, radius, angle, lines and point features. M2 software provides an interactive 2D part view and part skewing for easy setup. Programs can be recorded to speed up the measurement of multiple parts.
- HF750-M2E: All the features of the HF750-M2 with added Optical Edge Detection.
- HF750-M2E-CNC: All the features of the HF750-M2E with CNC added.
- HF750-M3E-VED-OV2: Offers all the features of an Optical Comparator with the added bonus of a Vision Machine. The OV2 attachment with the M3 software allows the user the best of both worlds. Optical AND Video Edge Detection removes operator variability and increases measurement accuracy. The M3 software utilizes a touch screen PC with one touch measurement capability. The M3 software also offers image archiving along with part and image annotation. Computer and monitor cart included.
- HF750-M3E-VED-OV2-CNC: All the features of the HF750-M3E-VED-OV2 with CNC added.