Download the Starrett M2 Touch Screen Readout for Optical Systems product information using the link below:
Starrett M2 Touch Screen Readout for Optical Systems
The Metlogix M2 readout has a broad range of powerful, user-friendly functions on a compact, icon based touchscreen interface in place of the traditional control.
See Features and Specifications below.
Call 866-9945-5742 or email: email@example.com for more information.
Starrett M2 Touch Screen Readout for Optical Systems Features & Specifications:
- Clean and simple touchscreen interface with large icon buttons and intuitive operation
- Graphics rich display providing instant information on feature form, tolerances, and measurement data
- Coordinate display for X and Y linear axes and Q radius values for screen rotation
- Easy part alignment and datum functions
- Measure and tolerance these geometric features: point, line, angle, distance, radius, diameter
- As you measure, a part view is created in the feature view. Constructions between features such as distances and bolt
- hole pattern can been done by simple selections from the part view
- For repetitive part measurement, create a part program that will visually guide operators through part
- Available optical edge detection provides better throughput and removes operator subjectivity
- Four different report forms that can be printed or exported to Excel, text files or to an SPC program
- M2 mounts and displays in either vertical or horizontal postition
- Windows 7-based operating system enables flexible data export and interface capability with Windows applications
- and enables fast, easy connection to printers and networks