Download the Starrett Quadra-Check Digital Readout for Optical Systems product information using the link below:
Starrett Quadra-Check Digital Readout for Optical Systems
Quadra Check -An advanced digital readout system for performing 2-axis measurements at very high levels of precision and accuracy. Record desired feature and construction measurements quickly, easily and accurately with the time-saving, patented Measure Magic technology. Features easy-to-use programming and data management output.
Call 866-9945-5742 or email: email@example.com for more information.
Starrett Quadra-Check Digital Readout for Optical Systems Features:
- High-visibility LCD display
- Versatile display console
- Resolution 0.00005 or 0.001mm
- Inch/metric conversion
- Incremental or absolute measurement
- Zero reset
- Linear error compensation
- Sound feedback
- RS232C serial port
- Parallel port
- Languages – English, Spanish, Italian, German, French
- Skew function for rapid part alignment correction
- Single key calculation for angles, radius/diameter,distances, etc.
- Display in either polar or Cartesian coordinates
- 200 point feature memory (stored or displayed)
- Three built-in reports (Feature, Tolerance, .csv to Excel export)
See Resources for more information.