Vari-Roll Gear Software System will analyze results to past and current AGMA & ISO standards.The VARI-PC Radial Dual Flank Composite Analyzer System will automatically check the part gear for the following:
- Maximum & Minimum Test Radius or Center Distance
- Total Tooth to Tooth Error (f)
- Average Tooth to Tooth Error
- Total Composite Error (Fi100 Shore Dr.i)
- Total Composite Error over (X) Number of Teeth
- Pitch Line Runout
Three options are available to each callout, Display and judge against a tolerance, Display as a reference only, and Do not display. The exibili- ty in display options ensures the user only sees the information that is important to them. Software will collect and display Radial Dual Flank Composite data real time. Set-up and analyzed results can be saved in a database that will serialize the data and record the time and date data the test was run. Graphic, set-up and analyzed results are all saved for each part and can be recalled from the database.
Hardware Included with the system:
- Desktop PC with Windows 7 software, monitor & ink jet printer
- Control Module with USB interface to PC
- Fiber Optic non-contact measuring sensor with optical point measuring range 0.050/1.27mm
- Mounting hardware for Vari-Roll Gear Tester series D thru G
- Selection of master gear drive motors for either overhead or underslung drive. For master gears with mounting bores of 0.500ø, 1.000ø or 1.2500ø
- Analyzed results can be saved in several formats including print outs, PDFs and ASCII strings among other options.