Vermont Gage Tapped Threaded Hole Location Gages Flexible Type
Vermont Gage’s Flexible Hole Location Gages are slotted at 90 degree increments to insure positive location on the thread flank, regardless of the hole size. Hole locating plugs are used to measure the location of a tapped hole in a product, typically with a CMM. Inch or Metric.
Call or email sizes for pricing Ph 866-945-5742 firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill out below Quick Quote Form for sizes needed.
Vermont Gage Tapped Threaded Hole Location Gages Flexible Type Features:
- For inspecting the location of a threaded hole
- Slotted 90 degree design locates positively on flank of parts hole
- Sizes #10(M5) and smaller are of solid construction, with front taper to cover entire product tolerance
- Use to determine centerline to centerline distances of threaded holes
- Certificate of Accuracy included