Vision Engineering CamZ Magnification and Inspection System Features:
- Changeable magnifications 4x-14x
- Can be used for all sorts of roving inspection tasks
- High resolution display to see every detail
- Controllable LED Illumination optimised for magnified imaging
- Store up to 100 images
- Share with USB connectivity
- Includes simple on-screen X,Y dimensioning
- Ergonomically positioned buttons
- High resolution color display, simple button operation and image capture/download capability, CamZ is ideal for roving inspectors, documenting faults, or for inspecting immobile subjects.
- Hard plastic foam filled case
- Adjustable lanyard with safety clip
- Lens cleaning cloth
- USB cable
- Universal USB charger
Vision Engineering CamZ Magnification and Inspection System Technical Specifications:
- Display: 4.3” diagonal (109mm) high resolution color display
- Magnification: 4x – 14x Far focus: 4x, 5x and 8x
- Near focus: 7x, 9x and 14x
- Sensor: video 30 frames per second
- Illumination: Dual LED illumination, optimized for macro imaging.
- Dimension: grids Simple X,Y onscreen dimensioning, with cursor & grid functions.
- Image capture: 480 x 272 Bitmap format, with date stamp. 100 images stored, with any cursors/grids in use.
- PC connection: Micro USB connection for image download and charging.
- Battery: Lithium ion, 5 hour continuous operation time.
- Charge time: 4 hours, via USB
- Supported OS: Windows 2K/ME/XP/Vista/7, Apple Mac OSx and Linux Mass
- Storage Class: drivers
- Dimensions: 200(l) x 80(h) x 30(d)mm
- Weight: 225 grams
See Resources for more information.