Renishaw Repair by Exchange
Repair By Exchange by Renishaw is a program that allows you to exchange your damaged probe controller, scanning probe, touch probe, or probe head with another piece that has been previously restored or repaired. The program is designed to significantly improve the turn-around time of traditional repair services.
If you want to use Renishaw Repair by Exchange program, you just need to mail your damaged product after placing an order. The instructions you need to follow are often simple and you can receive a repaired identical product in return, within 24 to 48 hours.
How Does Renishaw Repair by Exchange Work?
- User determines the current model of the product they own
- Find the same items in Renishaw’s website
- User locates serial number on current item
- Enters it in the field above the ‘ADD TO CART’ button
- Users add to Cart and complete the purchase
- Users receive a RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number
- Items must be carefully packaged before returning to Renishaw
- Replacement item will be shipped directly to user’s address
Try Renishaw Repair by Exchange at Willrich Precision Instrument
At Willrich Precision, we have more than four decades of experience working with many different companies and organizations in the gaging, inspection and metrology industry. When it comes to precision measuring equipment, we know exactly what our customers need so you can be sure that our customer service teams always have the right solution for you.
If you want to replace damaged Renishaw products, be sure to try out the Renishaw Repair by Exchange program. If you need assistance while trying out this program, do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 866-945-5742 today!