Fowler Ultra Height Gage Features:
• Resolution: .0005″ (.01mm).
• Lock screw: for scribing, transferring, etc.
• Microfine adjustment screw. Lock screw locks unit before using fine adjustment screw.
• Sturdy single column beam: hardened, ground and stress relieved. Sealed-in Sylvac electronic scale
is unbreakable and not affected by oil, dust, chips, magnetism, shock, etc.
• Robust base is fully hardened, ground and microlapped to ensure accuracy. Stressrelieved base.
The base/scriber design allows direct zero reading from the base over the full range. Base size: length 6″, width 3-1â„2″, height 2-1â„2″.
• Carbide-tipped scriber
|Measuring Range Height Gages||Product Number|