Laser Displacement Sensor 1200 Series Features:
- 6.35 to 50.8mm measurement ranges
- 0.0019mm resolution on 6.35mm measurement range
- 1250Hz maximum measurement frequency
- Complete system in one housing
- Class 2 laser for plant safety
- Digital/analog outputs with serial communications
- Rugged design
- On board processing of data
- Lowest cost midrange sensor with moderate accuracy
- Small footprint
In-process thickness and distance measurements. For boards, fiberboards and plasterboards we offer turn key systems to measure thickness, width, edge and edge and thickness profiles. The measurements are made right on the transport mechanism. All the measurements are processed by the system’s PC. Results are tabulated and graphed for easy operator analysis. All parameters including edge, width and thickness tolerances can be used for alarm conditions.
For the manufacturing environment, we provide a wide variety of distance measuring lasers to meet the numerous needs for non contact displacement and thickness measurements. All sensors incorporate the latest in Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology which significantly reduces the laser speckle problem enabling them to easily measure materials ranging from black rubber to shiny steel. Even hot materials can be measured with the DSP series.
All of our DSP sensors are a complete system in one rugged housing. A separate controller is not required. Sensor outputs
can include, analog, RS 232, RS 485 Profibus and Ethernet. In addition tolerance alarms are available.
1200 series sensor for measurements on materials such as metals, rubber, plastic and wood products.
- Thickness and displacement
- Profile a moving surface
- Seam or defect detection
- Level detection
- Radial and lateral runout
- Alignment and vibration
- Product sizing
- Lobing and circular and lateral runout
- Web thickness measurements of all materials
- OSB board, plywood, veneer, and gypsum board
- Paper roll mills for width and diameter
- Steel mills for width, length and thickness
- Overhead crane positioning
- Elevator positioning
- Level measuring in silos
- Altitude measurements
- All types of material handling
DLS series sensors for very long distance measurments to a high degee of accuracy.