The 1700 series laser distance sensor is our most accurate triangulation laser and delivers a complete non contact laser displacement measurement system complete in one very compact package.
This sensor uses laser triangulation to accurately measure distances from materials detect such as metals, rubber, plastic and wood products. The 1700 laser distance sensor series provides excellent linearity and resolution and includes twelve (12) DSP sensors with measurement ranges from 3.175 to 1270mm. Pair two 1700 series laser sensors together for thickness measurements or groups several together to make a web monitoring system. This laser sensor has been successfully used to measure production of metals, rubber, and thin films in line under production conditions and has also been used to measure parts on stationary inspection benches. This is our most accurate and most compact line of precision laser triangulation laser sensors.
1700 series sensor for higher accuracies and larger measurement ranges than the 1200 series in factory environments on a variety of products
Call 866-945-5742 or email: [email protected] for pricing & more information.
Laser Displacement Sensor 1700 Series Features:
- 3.18 to 1270 mm measurement ranges
- 0.0009 mm resolution on 3.175 mm measurement range
- 9400 Hz maximum measurement frequency
- Complete system in one housing
- Outputs include analog, RS 232, RS422, and discreet outputs
- Class 2 laser for plant safety
- Rugged design
- On board processing of data
- Small footprint
- Web thickness measurements of all materials in process
- Thin film measurement with dual lasers
- Dynamic thickness and surface profiling
- Steel mills for width, length and thickness
- Metals, rubber, plastic, wood