Mahr MarSurf XC 2 MarWin High-precision contour measurement: Fast, straightforward, cost-effective 2D contour measuring system.
Measuring and evaluating geometries of workpieces and tools that are relevant for correct functioning is one of the primary requirements of research, technology and industry. The tried-and-tested, user-friendly MarSurf XC 2 is the best example of this. Not only does it meet all requirements in terms of accuracy and different evaluation criteria, it also delivers reliable results time after time.
Mahr MarSurf XC 2 Features:
- Measuring and evaluating geometries
- Creates regression straight lines and circles
- Creates points, intersection points, free points, center points, maximum and minimum points
- Determines radii, distances, angles, coordinates and line form deviations
- Performs nominal/actual comparisons
- Tolerance monitoring
- Associative elements, i.e. immediate change to variables dependent on reference elements when changes occur
- User access rights using password protection prevents incorrect operation
- Excellent calibration procedure i.e. including geometry calibration, measuring force calibration, compensation of the deflection, etc.
- Stability and rigidity of the pick-ups
- The drive unit is very smooth to run, highly stable and extremely accurate