See Resources for product specifications and more information.
Renishaw OMP40-2 Compact Touch Probe
Compact touch probe with optical transmission, ideally suited to small machining centres.
The OMP40-2 probe has been designed specifically to meet the demands of small machining centres and the growing family of high-speed machines fitted with small HSK and small taper spindles. OMP40-2 is available with modulated transmission for use with OMI-2, OMI-2T and OMM-2 receivers, offering increased resistance to light interference.
The OMP40M is also available which enables probe inspection of part features that would be inaccessible to the standard OMP40-2. It allows fitment of adaptors, extensions and Renishaw’s LP2 touch probe.
Call 866-9945-5742 or email: email@example.com for pricing & more information.
Renishaw OMP40-2 Compact Touch Probe Features & Benefits:
- Ultra-compact - only Ø40 mm and 50 mm in length
- Miniaturisation of electronics without compromising performance
- Simplified installation - ideal for retrofit
- Long battery life, minimal downtime, industry-leading economy
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Compatible with the Twin probe system
Download the Renishaw OMP40-2 product information using the link below:
Renishaw OMP40-2 Machine Tool Probe Head Compact Touch Probe