Renishaw RMP600 Machine Tool Touch Probe Features:
- Patented RENGAGE™ technology gives very low and highly consistent contact forces as well as Sub micron 3D performance on contoured surfaces
- Increased stylus lengths can be supported without a significant decrease in probe performance
- Frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) transmission means that once partnered, the RMP600 and RMI or RMI-Q hop frequencies together to provide reliable communications
- The RMP600 utilizes accelerometers to detect shock and motion to assess whether stylus forces are due to valid triggers or high speed acceleration
- Multiple probe mode is available on RMP600 to allow the use of many different probes with the same RMI-Q receiver
- 3D performance is ideal for the calibration and mapping of 5-axis machines
RMP600 Software Options – The following software packages can be used to program probing routines for work piece set-up and inspection on CNC machining centres:
- EasyProbe – entry-level package for simple work piece set-up
- Inspection – basic set-up and work piece inspection cycles, with automatic update of offsets
- Inspection Plus – an integrated suite of inspection cycles including vector measurement
- Productivity+ Active Editor Pro – a PC-based software package with GUI, allowing the user to select features directly from an imported CAD model, making the generation of probing cycles even easier.
- Renishaw OMV – A PC-based software package for verification of complex parts and live data capture to PC during probing for instant feedback on component quality.