See Resources for specifications and more information.
Renishaw RMP600 Machine Tool Touch Probe
Renishaw RMP600 is a compact, high accuracy touch probe with radio signal transmission, offering all the benefits of automated job set-up, plus the ability to measure complex 3D part geometries on all sizes of machining centres including 5-axis machines.
The RMP600 successfully combines the patented RENGAGE™ strain gauge technology with the unique frequency hopping radio transmission system from the RMP60.
Strain gauges attached to the structure measure the smallest of stylus motions, allowing for a very sensitive system. This innovative RENGAGE™ technology built into the RMP600 brings unrivalled performance in terms of 3D measurement. Use the RMP600 with Renishaw OMV for advanced on-machine verification when machining contoured surfaces and complex shapes. The 2.4 GHz frequency band is compliant with radio regulations in the EU, USA, Japan, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Call 866-9945-5742 or email: [email protected] for pricing & more information.
Renishaw RMP600 Machine Tool Touch Probe Features:
- Patented RENGAGE™ technology gives very low and highly consistent contact forces as well as Sub micron 3D performance on contoured surfaces
- Increased stylus lengths can be supported without a significant decrease in probe performance
- Frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) transmission means that once partnered, the RMP600 and RMI or RMI-Q hop frequencies together to provide reliable communications
- The RMP600 utilizes accelerometers to detect shock and motion to assess whether stylus forces are due to valid triggers or high speed acceleration
- Multiple probe mode is available on RMP600 to allow the use of many different probes with the same RMI-Q receiver
- 3D performance is ideal for the calibration and mapping of 5-axis machines
RMP600 Software Options - The following software packages can be used to program probing routines for work piece set-up and inspection on CNC machining centres:
- EasyProbe - entry-level package for simple work piece set-up
- Inspection - basic set-up and work piece inspection cycles, with automatic update of offsets
- Inspection Plus - an integrated suite of inspection cycles including vector measurement
- Productivity+ Active Editor Pro - a PC-based software package with GUI, allowing the user to select features directly from an imported CAD model, making the generation of probing cycles even easier.
- Renishaw OMV - A PC-based software package for verification of complex parts and live data capture to PC during probing for instant feedback on component quality.