See Resources for product specifications and more information.
Renishaw OMP60 Machine Tool Touch Probe
OMP60 touch probe with optical transmission suitable for medium to large machining and mill-turn centres. OMP60 probe is part of a new generation of optical transmission machine probes that are compatible with all Renishaw’s optical receivers (both legacy and new generation). It brings the benefits of probing to a wide range of machining centres and mill-turn machines, offering users set-up time reductions of up to 90%, reduced scrap, reduced fixture costs, and improved process control.
Renishaw recommends using OMP60 with the OMI-2, OMI-2T and OMM-2 receivers with modulated transmission, although OMP60 is also compatible with existing OMI and OMM / MI 12 receivers, operating in legacy mode. This means that MP7, MP8, MP9 and MP10 users can upgrade to OMP60 and benefit from its innovative features.
The OMP60M is also available which enables probe inspection of part features that would be inaccessible to the standard OMP60. It allows fitment of adaptors, extensions and Renishaw’s LP2 touch probe.
Call 866-9945-5742 or email: email@example.com for pricing & more information.
Renishaw OMP60 Machine Tool Touch Probe Features:
- Compact probe, measuring Ø63 mm x 76 mm long
- 360º infra-red transmission with 6 m typical operating range
- Rejection of optical interference when used with OMI-2, OMI-2T or OMM-2
- Simple installation and configuration
- Multiple switch-on/switch-off methods
- Backward compatible with existing Renishaw receivers
- Uses readily-available AA batteries