Renishaw SP25M Technical Specifications:
Renishaw SP25M Scanning Probe
$10,362.00 – $17,934.00
The SP25M is actually two sensors in one! – enabling the user to SCAN for form measurement or reverse engineering and TOUCHTRIGGER PROBE (TTP) for geometry.
Highly accurate scanning performance with (M3) stylus lengths from 20 mm to 200 mm together with the ability to carry Renishaw’s TP20 range of touch-trigger probe modules mean that the SP25M system provides unmatched flexibility to optimize a measurement solution to suit the application. The probe is just 25 mm in diameter, compatible with Renishaw’s PH10M/MQ, PH6M and PHS1 probe heads, and can also be mounted using a multiwired extension bar. Together these combinations permit excellent reach and access to part features.
Renishaw SP25M Scanning Probe Features:
- World's smallest scanning probe at only 25 mm in diameter
- Excellent metrology - isolated optical sensing and 3rd order polynomial compensation
- Five modules provide optimal performance across a range of stylus lengths (up to 400 mm)
- Two sensors in one - scanning and touch-trigger
- Crash protection and simple stylus changing
- Fast and simple probe calibration cycle
- Ideal for profile and form measurement
- Suitable for use on motorised indexing heads for greater flexibility and shorter scanning cycle times
- Simple and robust design for greater reliability - no motors or locking mechanisms