Renishaw SP600 Technical Specifications:
Renishaw SP600 Scanning Head
SP-600 by Renishaw Analogue probe for scanning and measurement on CMMs
The SP600 analogue probe enables a CMM to gather large amounts of data very rapidly for inspection or digitising purposes. It is ideal for scanning areas of fine detail and objects such as buttons, jewellery and coins, and for profile scanning and measurement on CMMs. The probe offers axis movement of 1mm in each direction (X, Y and Z) with stylus lengths up to 150mm (a 200mm stylus is possible with reduced measurement range) and may be orientated using a Renishaw PH10M motorised head.
Call 866-9945-5742 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing & more information.
Renishaw SP600 Scanning Head Features:
- High speed scanning up to 300 mm/s, fast point measurement and high frequency response.
- Low probing forces give maximum application flexibility.
- Extremely robust design will withstand moderate collisions.
- Low cost of ownership with an excellent product life, exceeding 50,000 hours in operation.
- Low mass, high structural stiffness and friction free viscous damping give excellent dynamic performance characteristics.