Starrett 3813 Coating Thickness Gage Technical Specifications:
- Measuring range: 0-40mils (0-1000µm) max
- Resolution: 0.1µm/0.1mils (0-99µm) or 1µm (over 100µm)
- Guaranteed tolerance: After one-point calibration: +/- 1-3%n or 2µ m (whichever is greater)
- Min. measuring area: 0.2″ x 0.2″ (5mm x 5mm) Minimum radius of curvature: Convex: 0.12″ (3mm), Concave: 1.2″ (30mm)
- Minimum substrate thickness: Ferrous: 20 mils (0.5mm), Non-ferrous: 2 mils (50µm)
- Maximum surface temperature of test object: 302 F (maximum contact time 2 seconds)
See Resources for more information.