Download the Starrett AVR Automatic Video Measuring Machines product information using the link below:
Starrett AVR Automatic Video Measuring Machines
The Starrett AVR Series CNC automatic vision metrology systems are ideal for repetitive measurements and automatic comparison to CAD files. They are available with dedicated 6.5:1 zoom optics or a quick-change bayonet lens mount which accepts a choice of telecentric lenses for micron-level resolution and optical distortion down to 0.001% for accurate field-of-view (FOV) measurements.
The AVR can encompass an entire small part up to 2.00″ x 1.50″ or a feature of a larger part and be seamlessly integrated with stage motion to measure parts with a length up to 8″ (AVR200) or 12 (AVR300). AVR Series hardware features include a granite base for maximum stability, recirculating ball linear guides for smooth and precise stage motion, and full CNC control for high throughput.
The AVR Series consists of two models for 8″ x 4″ x 8″ or 12″ x 8″ x 8″ of X-Y-Z travel. Both provide motorized travel and zoom, which can be under full software control (CNC operation), or under manual control via a joystick and trackball. Available with interchangeable telecentric lenses for field-of-view (FOV) measurements and with optical zoom, these new CNC vision metrology systems are easy to use, versatile and accurate. They are equally suitable for individual measurements, for high-speed “go-nogo testing of small parts within the FOV, and for automatic testing of parts up to 12″ (300 mm) using stage motion.
Call 866-9945-5742 or email: [email protected] for pricing, demo, & more information.
Starrett AVR Automatic Video Measuring Machines Features:
- Starrett AVR 200 Video Measuring Machine X-Y travel : 8" x 4" (200 x 100 mm)
- Starrett AVR 300 Video Measuring Machine X-Y travel :: 12" x 8" (300 x 200 mm)
- Z travel: 8" (200 mm) with 2.0X auxiliary lens
- Full CNC X-Y-Z positioning or motorized manual positioning using a pendant with joystick and trackball
- Windows 7 Professional operating system for network connectivity
- MetLogix M3 CNC metrology software
- Video edge detection (VED)
- Field-of-view (FOV) measurements integrated with stage motion
- Renishaw scales for 0.00002" (0.1 µm) of X,Y and Z axis
- Accuracy: 1.9µm + 5L/1000 for X and Y, 3.5µm + 5L/1000 for Z
- Color digital video camera
- Collimated LED sub-stage illumination
- Ring light LED surface illumination
- Granite base
- H x W x D for AVR200: 34" x 20.5" x 27" (863 x 520 x 685 mm)
- H x W x D for AVR300: 34" x 29.2"x 35" (865 x 740 x 890 mm)
- Dedicated 6.5:1 or 12:1 CNC zoom optics on AVR200 and AVR300
- Quick-change bayonet lens mount for telecentric optics
- Bayonet mountable 0.30X, 0.50X, 0.80X, 1.0X, 2.0X, 4.0X telecentric optics
- 0.5X, 1.5X and 2.0X auxiliary lenses for zoom optics
- Quadrant LED surface illumination for zoom optics
- DXF/FOV option pack for automatic comparison to CAD designs
- Modular system workstation
See Resources for more information.