Starrett VF600 Vertical Floor Standing Optical Comparator Features:
- Fully usable 24 diameter screen with overlay clips and electronic digital protractor reading to one minute of arc.
- Screen is angled 30° from horizontal for clear, easy viewing.
- 8 x 4 work stage travel with 16 x 9 work stage plate
- Glass insert is 9 ¼ x 5 ½.
- 66 lb. load capacity
- 8 horizontal travel.
- 4 vertical travel.
- Projection lens turret with four lens capacity (lenses not included)
- Single interchangeable projection lens mount.
- Turret mounted two-lens condenser system (lenses not included).
- Erect image
- Full canopy and curtains
- Measurement by means of a linear encoder (glass scale) on both X and Y axes.
- Optional two-axis motorized drive via joystick and variable speed controls for fine adjust.
- Optional fully automatic CNC control available, call for quote
- Interchangeable and Fixed 5X versions are available, call for quote.
Starrett VF600 Optical Comparator With Quadra-Chek Digital Readout-
- VF600-221: Comparator utilizes compact and precise digital readout for X, Y and Q measurements. Ideal for displaying linear and angular dimensions. Capable of absolute/incremental measuring, “Q axis reads out in Angular coordinates, Readout is equipped with RS232 port for communication to a PC, and printers can be setup via the USB Port. An optional Footswitch is available. Also includes the ability to measure 2D features such as diameters, radius, angle, lines and point features. Part skewing makes setting up quick and easy. Programs can be recorded to speed up the measurement of multiple parts.
- VF600-221E: All the features of the VF600-221 with added Optical Edge Detection
Starrett VF600 Optical Comparator With MetLogix Metrology Software-
- VF600-M2: includes the ability to measure 2D features such as diameters, radius, angle, lines and point features. M2 software provides an interactive 2D part view and part skewing for easy setup. Programs can be recorded to speed up the measurement of multiple parts.
- VF600-M2E: All the features of the VF600-M2 with added Optical Edge Detection.