Vision Engineering DX21 Laboratory Microscope Features and Benefits:
- Designed for routine lab and educational use, the portable DX21 is a simple to use upright binocular microscope with a small footprint ensuring available bench space is maximised.
- The DX21 upright microscope offers clear, sharp images with a range of accessories including phase contrast, darkfield, simple polarized light and image capture facilities.
- Observation tube includes an interpupillary adjustment of 48 – 75mm with an inclination of 30º and a compensation free trinocular head.
- The quadruple nosepiece is reversed allowing unrestricted access to the specimen whilst the focussing turners and stage controls are conveniently positioned promoting fatigue free operation.
- A pre-focus stop prevents slides and objectives from collision and damage and also allows for quick return to the focal point after the introduction of immersion oil.
- 40x – 1000x magnification range
- Excellent ergonomics for optimum operator comfort
- Outstanding optical performance
- Range of illumination options, including phase contrast, darkfield and simple polarized light
- Compact, stable design with infinity optical system