Vision Engineering DX51 Metallurgical Microscope Features and Benefits:
The DX51 trinocular upright metallurgical microscope provides excellent optical performance and flexibility for a wide range of routine metallurgical applications. Simple operating procedures ensure outstanding effectiveness in all routine work, making the DX51 the natural choice for the exacting demands of industrial and education microscopy.
- Ergonomics Conveniently situated focusing and stage controls promote fatigue free operation.
- Low positioned illumination controls for ease and efficiency.
- Operator adjustable coarse focus
- Köhler illumination, with continuously adjustable 20W Halogen lamp,
- 40x – 400x magnification range Optics offer superb image contrast and resolution
- Brightfield and polarized light illumination techniques
- Range of image capture options for documentation, analysis and reporting
- Compact stable design with infinity optical system
The DX51 metallographic microscope is perfectly suited to quality control, materials inspection and sample preparation applications, offering high performance with reliability.
It is a great high quality instrument for any research and development department when used for inspecting and identifying microscopic metal grain structures.