Vision Engineering DX41 Biological Microscope Features and Benefits:
The DX41 biological microscope offers excellent optical performance in a stable compact design, maximising available bench space. A modular design adds to its versatility with optimised ergonomics making for a more efficient and comfortable microscopy experience, even during extended periods of use.
- The observation tube includes an interpupillary adjustment of 48 – 75mm with an inclination of 30º and a compensation free trinocular head.
- Köhler Illumination provides bright even illumination of the object field. Standard with a 50W pre-centred Halogen lamp for transmitted light.
- Easily configured with a variety of optics and constract techniques for the clinical laboratory, including fluorescence.
- A wide variety of condensers, including a phase turret and choice of darkfield condensers, each providing optimum contrast.
- 40x – 1000x magnification range
- Outstanding optical performance through infinity corrected objectives
- Range of illumination options, including phase contrast, darkfield and fluorescence
- System versatility, with a large range of options and accessories
- Compact, stable design maximises available bench space
- Optional patented optical technology provides increased eye relief, significantly reducing operator fatigue
Designed for all routine laboratory applications, the DX41 is a versatile companion offering performance and flexibility for all routine laboratory applications with the option of Vision Engineering’s patented Expanded-Pupil eyepieces for superior ergonomic performance.
As a system microscope, the DX41compound biomed microscope is particularly well suited to clinical and research microscopy applications.
Infinity corrected optics provide outstanding image contrast and resolution, whilst a modular design allows for the easy addition of options and accessories with a range of illumination techniques, including fluorescence.
The ISIS from Vision Engineering allows the operator to sit back from the eyepieces and retain prescription spectacles or safety glasses if worn. The image output of the eyepiece is spread over a greater area, allowing more freedom of head movement. It all adds up to a more relaxed and productive operator.