Form measurement – quantity equals quality
- The thousands of points collected during 3D scanning with the industry standard SP25 probe, results in better metrology and enables effective form measurement.
- Every data point can be used for comparative measurement – one Equator can perform the same function of thousands of DTIs, LVDTs or handheld instruments.
Outstanding results in any climate – thermal stability
- The Equator’s innovative gauging technology is based on the traditional comparison of production parts to a reference master part.
- Re-mastering is as swift as measuring a production part and immediately compensates for any thermal effects, returning data that could have been collected in the temperature controlled quality room.
Plug and play
- The compact Equator gauging system is out of the box, up and running, in less than 20 minutes. The gauge weighs just 25kg, requires single phase power and no costly compressed air supply.
- The intuitive operator front-end software requires little or no training and the optimised ratio of working envelope to machine footprint means Equator can be set to work in even the most crowded of factory spaces.
- With the flexibility to be used on multiple tasks, the purchase of an Equator gauge will see a fast return on investment.
- Replacing manual measurement with an automated Equator gauging system can greatly increase throughput and reduce scrap rates, at a fraction of the cost of an equivalent custom gauging system, including associated fixturing.
- With the Equator, your quality function can become as versatile as the machine
Click below to enlarge Renishaw Equator Technical Specifications:
click this link to download Renishaw Equator specifications: equator_eq33-eh33_working_volumes_data_sheet
Video of automation and Equator for shop floor : Equator shop floor automation
Click below to download the Renishaw Equator full brochure:
Click below to enlarge Renishaw equator information:
The Equator 500 has a gauging volume of 500 mm diameter in the X/Y plane and 250 mm in Z when used with the SM25-2 scanning module. This can be expanded to 400 mm in Z with the SM25-3 scanning module, which allows styli up to 200 mm in length to reach many more features. The base of Equator 500 supports workpiece and fixturing with a total weight limit of 100 kg.
Typical applications include the manufacture of car and truck transmission and engine casings, drive-train parts like conrods and differential housings, suspension castings, pressed parts, valves and pumps.
Click this link for the Renishaw Equator Youtube Video : Renishaw Equator Youtube Video
Download the Renishaw Equator Specifications by using the links below
click below to enlarge Renishaw Intuo software information
Click below to enlarge the Renishaw Equator Ordering information:
Download the Renishaw Equator Fixturing Accessories using the link below:
Renishaw Equator Accessories
click below to enlarge :
RI-6003-0051 ONE YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY
A-5639-1701-EQ EQUATOR TRAINING 4 DAYS AT RENISHAW
A-5504-0283 EQUATOR ADVANCED STLUS KIT
FSC-MCR-20 R&R ¼ – 20 MAGNETIC CLAMPING KIT
A-5504-0252 M6 5 BALL DATUM SPHERE
A-5504-9055 EQUATOR CLEANING KIT