Form measurement – quantity equals quality
- The thousands of points collected during 3D scanning with the industry standard SP25 probe, results in better metrology and enables effective form measurement.
- Every data point can be used for comparative measurement – one Equator can perform the same function of thousands of DTIs, LVDTs or handheld instruments.
Outstanding results in any climate – thermal stability
- The Equator’s innovative gauging technology is based on the traditional comparison of production parts to a reference master part.
- Re-mastering is as swift as measuring a production part and immediately compensates for any thermal effects, returning data that could have been collected in the temperature controlled quality room.
Plug and play
- The compact Equator gauging system is out of the box, up and running, in less than 20 minutes. The gauge weighs just 25kg, requires single phase power and no costly compressed air supply.
- The intuitive operator front-end software requires little or no training and the optimised ratio of working envelope to machine footprint means Equator can be set to work in even the most crowded of factory spaces.
- With the flexibility to be used on multiple tasks, the purchase of an Equator gauge will see a fast return on investment.
- Replacing manual measurement with an automated Equator gauging system can greatly increase throughput and reduce scrap rates, at a fraction of the cost of an equivalent custom gauging system, including associated fixturing.
- With the Equator, your quality function can become as versatile as the machine
|Renishaw Equator||Product Number|
|Extended Height working volume 205mm||#A-EH33-4J40|
|Standard Height working volume 55mm||#A-EQ33-4J40|