Starrett 567 V-Block and Clamp Features:
- 1-5/16″ (33mm) Capacity
- The clamp is smaller than the outside width of the block, but has an adjustable side screw to support the block and prevent tilting
- The V at the stepped end is at right angles to the base and is handy for holding shouldered studs, pins, etc.
- A clearance hole for drilling or removing dowel pins is provided in the block
- The block has four 3/8-16 tapped holes, two in the base and one on each side for attachment to an angle iron. The angle iron holding the block can then be attached to a lathe faceplate or held by a magnetic chuck
- The clamp is a strong forging
- The block is hardened and precision ground. The sides are parallel and the V is central and parallel to the sides and base
Can be used on its base, on the end or on either side.