The Mahr MarSurf M 410 Surface Roughness Tester is used for measuring the surface roughness of materials. Surface roughness is a key in manufacturing, engineering, and quality control, as it can impact the functionality, performance, and appearance of machined or manufactured components.
- Large 4.3″ High-Resolution Color Backlit Display
- Skidless MD 26 Drive Unit with Precision Datum
- Separate Operation in Small Spaces or Mounting on a Measuring Stand
- Rechargeable Battery for Truly Wireless Operation
- Ample Memory for Storing Measurements and Data
Complete Set Includes:
- M 410 Base Unit
- MD 26 Drive Unit with BFW 250 Breakaway Probe System
- Battery Charger
- USB-A to Micro USB Cable for Drive Unit and Electronics Separation
- Standard Probe Arm with 2 Micron, .0001″ Diamond Radius
- Carrying Case for Transport or Storage
- Operating Instructions
Mahr MarSurf M 410 is a versatile tool designed for professionals in various industries where precise surface roughness measurements are essential for maintaining quality, performance, and reliability in their products and processes.
For a limited time, take advantage of our exclusive offer on the Mahr MarSurf M 410 Surface Roughness Tester. Originally priced at $8,900.00, this exceptional instrument is now available at a special discounted rate.
Order today on our website: https://willrich.com/product/mahr-marsurf-m-410-item-no-6910291-surface-roughness-tester/
Looking to view one of our two showrooms? Let’s talk. Contact us today.