Mahr Federal Precimar ULM Length Measuring Machines Features:
- Measuring system x-axis: high-precision glass scale in the measuring element
- 100% compliance with Abbe’s comparator rule
- Integrated temperature measurement system and zero-point stabilization
- Constant measuring force over the entire measuring plunger adjustment range
- Worktable precisely guided in Z-direction with large adjustment range and high table load as well as digital z-measuring system
- Air-bearing units for fast and easy movement of measuring element and tailstock (not with ULM 300)
- Fast and easy measuring value generation due to dynamic measuring value acquisition
- Control of gages and measuring devices (among others, cylindrical and tapered threads, gage blocks, tapers, toothing gages, two-point-internal measuring devices
- Highly precise length measurements on precision parts such as bell housing, inner races, ball cages, gear shafts, gears, ball rings, Multitude of accessory sets and components in a modular system for a solution of the most varying measuring tasks, incl. threads, tapers, taper threads, gears, cylinders. etc.
- Granite base bed
- Measuring element with glass scale and measuring force system
- Plain tailstock with locating quill
- Air bearing unit for measuring elemnent and tailstock (not with ULM 300)
- Extensive, universal contacting and clamping elements (partially included in the accessory sets needed for your measuring solution) in a modular, extendable system.