Starrett KineMic™ Series Video Microscopes Technical Specifications:
Starrett KineMic™ KMR Series Video Microscopes
KineMic™ video microscopes are a family of seven versatile and affordable inspection and vision metrology systems (see below). They are ideal for receiving inspection, quality assurance, training, manufacturing assembly, research, and documentation – wherever easy setup and a range of magnifications are required. Our XGA models set the standard for quick setup and ease of use by not requiring a computer, while the D1 and M3 models offer the power of a color touch-screen PC with MetLogix D1 or M3 inspection and metrology software. Depending on the size of your parts, measurements can be all electronic within the field of view, or be integrated with stage motion for parts up to 200 mm (8″).
Call 866-9945-5742 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Starrett KineMic™ Series Video Microscopes Features:
- XGA models set the standard for quick setup and ease of use by not requiring a computer
- D1 and M3 models offer the full power of a 21.5" color touch-screen PC with MetLogix inspection and metrology software
- LED surface and transmitted illumination
- Small footprint takes up minimal space
1. P/N KMR-XGA Starrett KineMic Zoom XGA: Basic In this base model, the part to be inspected is placed on an illuminated base, and a superb, highly magnified image of the part is rendered on a 19" video monitor using a color XGA video camera and 6.5:1 magnifying zoom optics. No need to squint into a microscope eyepiece. The video camera is connected directly to the monitor - no need for a computer or programming. An optional boom stand provides a stable mount for hard-to-reach places.
2. P/N KMR-D1 Starrett KineMic Zoom with D1 Software: This affordable and very easy to use computer-based video inspection system features 6.5:1 magnifying zoom optics with six detents and a 21.5 all-in-one touch-screen PC with MetLogix D1 software. This Windows based software allows image markup and archiving on disk, as well as printout and emailing. It also provides basic measurement capabilities for points, lines, circles, angles and distances. To make measurements, crosshairs are positioned manually on the screen by using a mouse or pressing the computer touchscreen directly.
3. P/N KMR-50-XGA Starrett KineMic Zoom XGA, with 50 mm Micrometer Stage: This is a video toolmaker’s microscope which combines the XGA video camera and 6.5:1 magnifying zoom optics of the XGA basic model with a 50 x 50 mm (2x 2) X-Y stage with X and Y micrometers. The micrometers move the stage in the X and Y directions and also display the stage position digitally with a resolution of 0.001 mm or 0.00005. Accurate measurements are taken as the magnified image is moved under crosshairs generated by the camera. Pushbuttons select mm or inches, zero the display, and can add a zero point offset if desired.The XGA camera is connected directly to the monitor – no need for a computer or programming. The measurement of small parts has never been easier or more direct.
4. P/N KMR-50-D1 Starrett KineMic with 50 mm Micrometer Stage and D1 Software: In this affordable yet versatile video inspection system, X and Y micrometers move a 50 x 50 mm (2 x 2) stage in the X and Y directions and also display the stage position digitally with a resolution of 0.001 mm or 0.00005. Additional capabilities are provided by a 21.5 all-in-one touchscreen PC with MetLogix D1 software.This software allows image markup and archiving on disk, as well as printout and emailing. It also provides basic measurement capabilities within the field of view for points, lines, circles, angles and distances. To make measurements, crosshairs are positioned manually on the screen by using a mouse or pressing the computer touch-screen directly.
5. P/N KMR-200-M3 Starett KineMic: This powerful yet affordable vision metrology system features 6.5:1 magnifying zoom optics with six detents, a manual 100 x 200 mm (4 x 8) X-Y stage with digital encoders, a 21.5 all-in-one touch-screen PC, and MetLogix M3 vision metrology software. System features includ video edge detection, computer controlled LED lighting, field-of-view (FOV) measurements, 2D geometric functions, tolerancing, image archiving, and data import/export under Windows® 7 Professional. FOV measurements are seamlessly integrated with stage motion to measure parts up to 200 mm (8). These capabilities are normally only found in larger, more expensive vision metrology systems.
6. P/N KMR-ZFOV-M3 Starrett KineMic Zoom FOV with M3 Software: This vision metrology system features 6.5:1 magnifying zoom optics with six detents, a 21.5 all -in-one touch-screen PC, and MetLogix M3 vision metrology software. It is ideal for high-speed electronic measurements of small part, parts that fit within the field of view (FOV) of the camera, which can range from 1.4 to 9 mm in the X direction depending on the zoom setting. Optica non-linearity errors are mapped at the factory and are corrected in software for each zoom detent position. The M3 software is also great for image archiving and annotation. The result is an accurate and versatile FOV zoom metrology microscope for different magnifications and fields of view
7. P/N KMR-TFOV-M3 Starrett: No other optics can match the accuracy and freedom from optical distortion of telecentric lenses, where the light mfrom the object stays parallel to the optical axis across the entire field of view. KineMic M3 FOV Telecentric models are available with a choice of six fixed-focus telecentric lenses for fields of view ranging from 1.8 mm to 24mm in the X direction. System components include a 21.5 all -inone touch-screen PC and MetLogix M3 vision metrology software –but no X-Y stage. These simple yet high performance metrology systems are ideal for high accuracy, high throughput measurements of small parts, with automatic comparison to CAD files and electronic record keeping.