VIVID Digital Video Microscope Features:
- Easily capture high resolution – high magnified digital images or movie files (up to 200X!)
- Make quick 2D measurements with software (distance, radius, etc.)
- Make annotations (ex: “Defect) on screen and save image with annotations, measurements and date with time
- NO VIDEO CAPTURE CARD IS REQUIRED: All image capturing and viewing is done via USB port on your PC with our included software.
- Totally PC powered! True portability needed? Well, you’ve got it…just hook to your laptop and you are ready to go.
- Extended Depth of Focus Option: FocusCapture feature performs real-time focus enhancement by monitoring and capturing every portion of the image in focus the system creates one picture perfect focused image
- Display live video.
- Capture still images, movies and time lapse.
- Adjust camera brightness, contrast and color.
- Live digital zoom up to 4x.
- Resizable image window — up to full screen.
- Measure with multiple measurement tools on the live image.
- Calibrate for different magnifications; store and recall up to 8 different calibrations.
- Add labels and markers on the live image. Drag to move.
- Draw freehand on the live image.
- Place a time stamp anywhere on the image.
- Capture images directly into your favorite photo editor for further enhancement.
VIVID Digital Video Microscope Technical Specifications: (See Resources for more information)
Features High-resolution 2.0 megapixel camera (5.0 megapixel camera optional)
Software to capture, record, annotate,
9-65x zoom magnification with detents
Optical Magnification: 9 — 65x with detents (other ranges available)
Field of View:
0.90″ x 0.67″ at 9x
0.14″ x 0.10″ at 65x
Standoff: 3.75 to lens
Warranty: 1 year
Array Size: 1600 x 1200, 2.0 megapixel
(optional 2592 x 1944 5.0 megapixel)
S/N Ratio: 54 dB
Min. Illumination: 0.028 lux
Frame Rate: 14.33/sec. (1280 x 1024) 30/sec. (640 x 480)
Interface: USB 2.0
Laboratory: LED Ring Light 36 lights with 10,000 hours rating
Portable: USB powered LED bar light
Software: Capture Program
Free USB 2.0 Port
DirectX 8.1 or greater
Pentium IV 1.5 GHz or faster (Core 2 Duo, 1.5+ GHz recommended)
512 MB of Free Memory (1+ GB recommended)
Video card with 32 MB of video RAM, minimum
800 x 600 resolution at 16-bit (65,000 colors)
Vivid configurations to pick:
VIVID1-203-105x VIVID1 with 2 MP camera + 15-105x lens |
VIVID1-505-65x VIVID with 5 MP camera and 9-65x lens
VIVID1-505-105x VIVID with 5 MP camera and 15-105x lens
VIVID – HDMI-65x VIVID with HDMI/USB2 camera & 9-65x lens
VIVID-HDMI-105x VIVID with HDMI/USB2 camera & 15-105x lens
VIVID3-505-65x VIVID for USB 3 with USB 3 5 MP camera and 9-65x lens
VIVID3-505-105x VIVID for USB 3 with USB 3 5 MP camera and 15-105x lens
Download the VIVID Digital Video Microscope product information using the link below:
.5x lens adapter Reducer lens for VIVID
2x lens adapter Doubler lens for VIVID
FibOptIl Halogen Dual Fiber Bundle Light
Add bottom light option to VIVIDBottom Light Stand – US option for VIVID