Starrett VB400 Bench Top Vertical Optical Comparator Features:
- Fully usable 16” diameter hooded screen with overlay clips.
- Digital protractor for accurate angular measurements (1 minute resolutions) via Q axis on readout.
- Precision coordinate work stage with 16” x 9” top plate.
- 22-lb.load capacity with negligible deflection and 50 lb. maximum capacity.
- 8” horizontal travel
- 4” vertical travel.
- 4” focus travel.
- LED profile and surface illumination
- Diopter for high magnification lenses
- Measurement by means of a linear encoder (glass scale) on both X and Y axes.
- Optional on-axis surface illumination (requires lens attachment)
Starrett VB400 Optical projector With Quadra-Chek Digital Readout-
- VB400-121: Comparator utilizes compact and precise digital readout for X, Y and Q measurements. Ideal for displaying linear and angular dimensions. Capable of absolute/incremental measuring, “Q” axis reads out in Angular coordinates. Readout is equipped with RS232 port for communication to a PC, and printers can be setup via the USB Port. An optional Footswitch is available.
- VB400-221: All the features of the VB400-121 with even more measuring capability. The VB400-221 includes the ability to measure 2D features such as diameters, radius, angle, lines and point features. Part skewing makes setting up quick and easy. Programs can be recorded to speed up the measurement of multiple parts.
- VB400-221E: All the features of the VB400-221 with added Optical Edge Detection.
Starrett VB400 Optical projector With MetLogix Metrology Software-
- VB400-M2: includes the ability to measure 2D features such as diameters, radius, angle, lines and point features. M2 software provides an interactive 2D part view and part skewing for easy setup. Programs can be recorded to speed up the measurement of multiple parts.
- VB400-M2E: All the features of the VB400-M2 with added Optical Edge Detection.