SPI Deluxe Stereo Zoom Microscope Features:
- The three dimensional stereo zoom microscope provides crisp, erect, normal images over a super wide field of view for industrial application such as electronis and small parts inspection
- This rugged all metal constructed scope provides both continuous magnification from 6.5X – 45X and long working distance fo viewing difficult parts.
- 10X Super Widefield Eyepieces are 45º inclined with dual dioper adjustments
- Interpupillary adjustment from 36mm – 75mm
- A 7:1 range stepless magnification enables 6.5X – 45X continuous magnification
- Viewing head rotates 360º
- Rubber eye guard for eye protection come with each unit.
- Conveniently located side zoom control knobs
- 8 mode, high intensity illumination system
- Low voltage transformer base with built in 6V/15W halogen and 5W florescent
- Rotating knob for incident (top) provides variable intensity control for halogen illumination
- Transmitted (bottom) florescent illumination.
- 4 way switch enables top, bottom, top/bottom and off.
Base and Arms:
- Rack and pinion focusing
- Large 6-3/4″W x 9-3/4″ deep base w/95 mm frosted glass plate
- The frame is all metal with an enamel finish